The UACES Research Network on EU Health Governance is delighted to offer subsidised participation at the European Association for Health Law (EAHL) conference.
This subsidy (for use to fund travel and/or accommodation) will provide a maximum of £200 to support an EUHealthGov member to attend the conference. The subsidy is aimed at supporting one participant/paper, but can be split between two or more co-authors if preferred – please state clearly in your abstract proposal.
To apply for the subsidy, you need to:
- Include your abstract and show that this has been accepted by the EAHL conference to be hosted in Ghent in April 2022;
- Indicate whether you have also applied for the EAHL scholarship for PhD EAHL members;
- Be signed up to the EUHealthGov mailing list;
- Be completing a PhD, or have recently submitted/defended a PhD (within 5 years);
- Confirm your agreement to writing a short blog (200 words) about your paper/presentation for the EUHealthGov website.
The deadline for applying is Sunday 20th February. Applicants will be notified on Friday 25th February at the latest. Please send applications to email@example.com.
In the event that more than one application to the subsidy fund is received, papers will be ranked according to their fit with the conference themes and the aims of the EUHealthGov network.