The EUHealthGov network is open to anyone with an interest in the EU’s governance of health, regardless of geographical location, career stage, academic discipline, methodological tradition or professional occupation. There are several ways to get involved:
- Sign up to the mailing list: You can join the mailing to receive regular updates, and to publicise your own events and news as part of the network
- Attend an event: EUHealthGov hosts a quarterly seminar series, a section at the UACES annual conference, and other ad hoc events. You can find details of these, as well as other events of interest to network members, on the Updates page
- Follow us on Twitter: For news, publications, events and other information
- Check out our blog: The EUHealthGov blog is hosted by Ideas on Europe and showcases commentary from network members. We welcome proposals for new posts so get in touch if you have an idea
- Drop us a line: We’re glad to make connections with anyone working in, researching, studying, practising or harbouring a fascination with (!) EU health law and policy. If you’ve an idea for a collaboration or a question that’s not answered above, get in touch! You can message us on Twitter or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The EU health studies community is growing – below you’ll find links to other websites, projects, events and resources that might be of interest.
- The Health in Europe seminar series is hosted by Dr Mary Guy and hosts presentations from EU health academics from across disciplines
More information on the seminar series
- The European Public Health Association (EUPHA) has dedicated sections for several areas of public health – of particular interest to EUHealthGov members may be the Public Health and Law section, and the Public Health Policy and Politics section
More information on EUPHA
- The Better Regulation for Better Health project is a four-year collaboration exploring the impact of the EU’s Better Regulation agenda on health policy, led by Dr Eleanor Brooks.
Visit the Better Regulation for Better Health website